Bamix, simply brilliant
With the bamix you can save time and money. The preparation of the food becomes simple and easy. This is why Bamix will be the most used appliance in your kitchen. You can use Bamix every day, from morning till evening.
The Bamix concept is based on a small number of simple to handle attachments:
- Bamix wand mixer with a capacity of up to 200 W and to 17'000 rpm.
- SwissLine stand for storing all parts of the machine.
- Multi purpose blade for chopping, pureeing and mixing all hard and heavy ingredients.
- Beater for all light and frothy food things like whipped cream, egg-white, milk shakes...
- Whisk whisks salad dressings, emulsifies mayonnaise, stirs light dough, creams potatoes and, and, and...
- Meat and vegetable mincer minces meat, fish and vegetables with coarse fibres.
- Processor grinds cereals, herbs, spices, coffee - grates cheese and chocolate.
Bamix the hand mixer, which thanks to its versatility, replaces a food processor.
Bamix cuts out unnecessary work in the kitchen. With the Bamix concept for a modern and versatile kitchen additional kitchen appliances are no longer necessary. There is a multitude of advantages which Bamix offers you:
- Versatility: The versatility of Bamix is without limit. It can be used in a small and fragile glass as well as in a large and hot pan on the stove. Thanks to its double-insulated watertight housing, it can be immersed right up to the handle.
- Handiness: Its unmistakable and anatomically optimised design makes the Bamix very easy to handle and to operate with the tip of your finger. The attachments can be easily interchanged.
- Cleaning: It is so simple to clean the Bamix just hold it under running water. No doubt this is one of the biggest advantages of Bamix.
- Storage: Placed into the SwissLine stand on the worktop, the Bamix wand is always at hand and requires very little space.
- Quality: The first class Swiss quality makes Bamix a problem-free and long lasting aid in your kitchen. All attachments are in stainless steel and can be supplied on request. The motor which was specifically developed for Bamix is produced in Switzerland.
- Where to use: At home or on holiday. However, it is also used by professional chefs in restaurants and in large kitchens in hospitals and care homes.
- Repair service: Nowadays most wand mixers are cheap throwaway products, Bamix is not! Many of their appliances have been in use for more than 30 years and they can still be repaired.