How to order?
We are a real store, you can order online, or come to our store. Prices and promotions are both valid as in our store as on the webshop. What you see on the site is basically stock except the last pieces of something are sold.
During the holidays, contact us to be sure.
- Add the items to your shopping cart.
- The shipping costs for your total order are displayed on each product page.
- If you want to checkout, click on your right on the ordered items
- You can enter your billing and shipping address, and choose to pay between Paypal, Multisafepay and Bank Wire. With Multisafepay and Paypal you pay online. If you want to use Multisafepay you can chose between Ideal, Bancontact or other banks to make the payment. A bank wire happens offline, make sure to write down all the bank details and the exact amount you have to pay. With this information you can pay using the system of your bank or just go to you local bank.
- Also indicate whether you want gift wrapping, and write in the comments the opportunity (birthday, Christmas, New Year,…) so we can use the appropriate paper.
- Go through all the steps so that you nicely get a confirmation email, when you pay with Paypal, then return to our shop so that you will receive a confirmation email as well.
Use your email program and send us an email with
- The model and number of items you wish
- Your address
- How you wish to pay
If you wish to pay by credit card, we will send you a Paypal or Multisafepay payment request according to your preference, if you wish to pay by bank transfer, we will send you the necessary bank details.
If you wish to pick up from the store, you may
- order online and go through all the steps
- or alternatively call us +32 14 677239 and we'll reserve the item for you and you pay upon pick-up
You can reach us at +32 14 677239
during our openinghours
- Mon – Fri: 9-12h and 13-18h
- Sat: 9-17h
- Sun & Mon : Closed
This article was published on Wednesday 14 December, 2016.